National Account Executive – Healthcare
» Current Openings
|| National Account Executive – Healthcare
National Account Sales Executive – Healthcare
Position Description: New
customer acquisition role. Goal is to
find our next customers, generate the interest level, and maneuver through the
account identifying coaches, gatekeepers, influencers and decision-makers. Allocate technical support as needed. Gain access to C-Level decision makers. Present, propose, negotiate and ultimately
obtain commitments. Generate leads
through business prospecting (cold) calls.
Develop substantive opportunity funnel (sales pipeline). Meet or exceed the foundational sales targets
of position. Contribute to positive
work environment through willingness to work with peer group, superiors and
both internal and external customers.
Complete all assigned areas of responsibility in a timely manner. Provide consultative solution selling
knowledge to achieve results.
Location: work remotely; must be
located near major transportation hub/airport
Compensation: <depending upon
your level of industry experience>.
Comprehensive benefits package. Base to $90k. Corporate objectives, annual
income should conservatively range to $165k+ to unlimited.
- $5M and up in annual card volume. May close any size
account in the healthcare/medical vertical.
sales, financial and/or consultative selling, products/services into the
national retail, direct, card-not-present and/or T&E industry sales
- Bankcard sales (credit card processing) strongly preferred.
and documented experience calling on large corporate accounts and channel
partners a huge plus.
- Successful proven sales
- 7-10 years experience in the
fields of Sales, Business Development and Client relations.
- 3-5 years experience selling into
national clients defined as $5M in bankcard volume and above.
- 3-5 years experience in Contract
- Understanding of Healthcare and
Integrated Point of Sale Systems
- Knowledge of Healthcare Industry
- Ability to articulate a thorough
understanding of the sales process.
- Contract negotiation skills and
abilities to communicate with the C-Level decision maker.
- Strong business development
skills with the discipline and structure to routinely prospect by
- Desire to operate autonomously
and to accept accountability for results.
- Ability to properly allocate
technical and support resources throughout the sales cycle.
- Strong “questioning” ability to
uncover critical business issues
- Integrity that delivers
“post-sale” what was articulated in the “pre-sale.”
- Ability to correctly forecast and
define probability of pipeline.
- Strong follow-up skills and
ability to summarize in writing and in all forms of communication.
include but not limited to:
- Generate new business in the Tier
2 and Tier 1 segment
- Gain access to decision makers,
guide the buying process, map a value proposition to prospects unique
business needs, and gain commitment from larger national clients.
- Quarterly quota attainment in
terms of both gross margin and number of clients acquired.
- Operating with a high degree of
ownership and accountability.
||Contact for More Information »